are they messing

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
this is not a scare or any thing else just wots happened to me not on another forum or anywhere

was watching tv with a sammy 2100 and a fun4 working fine when an error message appears saying there is a problem with the smart card
could this be vm trying a new trick or trying to zap the cards again
this is just to get peoples views and not to start the friend of a friend that so often gets started
has anyone else had this with working box and card
thanks in advance

prolly nothing to worry about, happened to me ages ago i just reprogrammed my card and i was back up and running. as i sed probably nothing to worry about.

prolly nothing to worry about, happened to me ages ago i just reprogrammed my card and i was back up and running. as i sed probably nothing to worry about.
sorry m8 forgot to say they are still working but was thinking the cc might be playing with new ideas

Could be a problem with your card reader

my mosc does it every so often i just press ok and it goes off screen and its all ok wouldnt worry about it

Its probably down to the fact that the Funcard really isn't up to the job. Every so often you just happen to get a combination of commands that the card cant cope with !

Its probably down to the fact that the Funcard really isn't up to the job. Every so often you just happen to get a combination of commands that the card cant cope with !

whereas an Atmega can?

My Mosc does it often but by the time I grab the remote to press OK the damn thing has gone off the screen.

~Think with the Moscs it could possibly be to do with the blocker or blockers in some cases ?

Although I could be talking shite :)

i get card error on my box wif a mosc card in it but it goes away in a second but had no problems with my fun on a 2100

Back