Network Provider Apple Iphone Help - URGENT

max10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help, i think i have seriously messed up my NEW APPLE IPHONE.

I recently bought a Apple Iphone for my brother from the 02 shop like so many others for £169.

I got the phone UNLOCKED from a local phone trader, the IPHONE was on version 1.1.2.

The phone was working fine on his t-mobile pay as u go sim card until today when we decided to connect the phone to his laptop (itunes software), a option came upand he decided to update something, since then the phone has been locked.(will make emergency calls only). can't go to any functions on the phone. The mobile screen is showing an image of a cable need plugging into a CD?

Any help? have i messed up the phone?

HELP

I have put another 02 pay as u go sim card in the phone, i can make & receive calls, but cannot get into any options on the phone.

what you have done is you have reset it to it's factory state dont worry you have not bricked it all you have to do is download a free progrom called ZiPhone (google it) and then use the option do it all wereby it will unlock it and upgrade it to 1.1.4 and will also put a program called installer on it were can download a lot of cool tools

i didi the same as you and shat my pants before finding this

Thanks a million, i went on to zipphone as u suggested, selected the do it all option.

IPhone working fine.

Many thanks once again

max

i phone ireland

hi will the ready to go sim work in the iphone in ireland

Back