iPhone anyway to unlock iphone4

kh4tri

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a brand new iphone4 which is on o2 and firmware 4.1 anyway to get this unlocked. I am aware there is no free way. Am prepared to pay

Got a brand new iphone4 which is on o2 and firmware 4.1 anyway to get this unlocked. I am aware there is no free way. Am prepared to pay[/QUOTE

i always thought 02 phones were unlocked

O2 will factory unlock them for £15. You have to use a PAYG sim and load £15 of credit on to it. They have on online unlocking form somewhere on their website.

ok got a payg sim in now as used to activate it

will ive it a go

£15 is fine

Got a brand new iphone4 which is on o2 and firmware 4.1 anyway to get this unlocked. I am aware there is no free way. Am prepared to pay[/QUOTE

i always thought 02 phones were unlocked

well i had a n91 from 02 that was unlocked but i got my iphone and low n behold it isnt stupid i know but dont on weather its an apple thing mate

well i had a n91 from 02 that was unlocked but i got my iphone and low n behold it isnt stupid i know but dont on weather its an apple thing mate

AFAIK, only phones that are factory unlocked are the ones direct from Apple store. Think Apple locked them all to the providers when first supplying them due to exculsivity and all that jazz.

great o2 website states can unlock iphones but not iphone 4

stuck with a unwanted iphone 4 now

any takers. LOL

They've been saying that for long enough, feels like I've been waiting years, iphone4 still lying in it's box.... This 3G is piss.

Cheers.

Back