Anyone watching Crimebodge?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have been subscribed to his channel for about a year now. Have you watched his videos on his run in with law and court appearance. 🤯

Cases like these kind of weaken the argument for capital punishment. They do not get it right every time.

There's good and bad in every Police force throughout the world. Unfortunately there are too many baiters out there who could bring out the worst in anyone.
All these arseholes in the US doing the 1st Amendment Audit, baiting the Police, why???, because they're hoping for a reaction which can result in a claim. There was a video posted on here a short while ago that showed a Policeman walking into a Scousers home without a legal right. The tenant showed him the error of his ways and the Policeman promptly left.
The tenant carried on a lengthy tirade of foul mouthed abuse towards the Policeman, way more than necessary and just playing it up for the camera. No man is going to let that go, he will no doubt make it his priority to slap the cuffs on that foul mouthed shit at his earliest opportunity. I just hope someone is around to video it happening. :)

There's good and bad in every Police force throughout the world. Unfortunately there are too many baiters out there who could bring out the worst in anyone.
All these arseholes in the US doing the 1st Amendment Audit, baiting the Police, why???, because they're hoping for a reaction which can result in a claim. There was a video posted on here a short while ago that showed a Policeman walking into a Scousers home without a legal right. The tenant showed him the error of his ways and the Policeman promptly left.
The tenant carried on a lengthy tirade of foul mouthed abuse towards the Policeman, way more than necessary and just playing it up for the camera. No man is going to let that go, he will no doubt make it his priority to slap the cuffs on that foul mouthed shit at his earliest opportunity. I just hope someone is around to video it happening. :)

I started doubting the UK police when a school friend joined. He wasn't stable to say the least.

try that on the ssruc or the psni. i go on his websight all the time.

the last post i making on the site. probably going to be edited anyway. just wanted people to know he has a websight. am trying my best to learn my rights on there its very interesting.

Last edited:
Back