Anyone want to chip my wii please?

herbs

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have decided I want to get a Wiikey in my Wii. My soldering skills are zero, and usually if I take something apart it goes back together with loads of screws left over! I decided on the Wiikey over the Wiifree because I don't want to be taking the thing apart every time I want to upgrade (or have it hanging out the back). I hardly have enough free time to play the thing as it is.

I've been looking on the forum at cheapmod.net and have found a guy (williewonka) who seems to be recommended by a load of people, including the board administrator. He wants £55 to do it and get it back to me special delivery.

Is there anyone here who'd like to help me out? I'm happy for you to make a few quid of course, I just want it done properly by someone trustworthy.

So if anyone is up for it, please let me know. I live in Birmingham but don't mind a drive or posting it.

Cheers.

if you still need it done mate if you post to fife ill gladly do it for you if u send the tri wing screwdriver you will also be doin me a favour as i still havent bought the damn scre driver to do mine yet had the chip for about 3 weeks now lol just pm me if intrested ill do it for free just send along with it the same amount as it cost u to send so i can send it back

Back