anyone used tailor-madecircuits.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ordered a an item to Jtag a dreambox in july paid through paypal and they havent shipped order raised a paypal dispute on thursday still not heard anything

Mash is a member on here mate.

His stuff is superb but he can get a little snowed under with order sometimes and things can take longer than expected to arrive.

Personally, I've never had anthing delayed from him, but I know others have.

I've bought from him previously too & was top-notch to deal with. Ain't seen him on here for a while though but as witchy says it could be a busy time for him, holiday etc.
Hope you get your item soon mate
HH.

cheers guys really poor service though dont reply to emails etc.. give benefit of doubt as seems to have good rep...

Yeah he's good. Shouldn't be too busy because not many people into the cab scene anymore

Yup used TMC in the past a few times been a while though, generally well known and reliable around forums and the cable scene. Also good with any returns or faulty items. I personally havent had any issues with TMC.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

i will give him a shout tomorrow on msn point him to this post :)

Last edited:
cheers mate as i say not trying to get him bad pr just asking if folk had dealings... and its a cheap part, just surprised after raising a paypal dispute still nothing

as said before tmc is very good but slow when snowed under he aint just in the cab scene does lots more than me you or anyone would realize
top man and he will sort it defo m8
and not being funny but i would defo close the pay pal thing it will defo get sorted 100% but that is up to you tbh
regards

I wouldnt shut anything down , this has happened before .
It makes me laugh when I see " he will sort it " how long should someone wait ?? he hasnt replied to emails or contact so why close the dispute down??
when people came forward and said they had good service from satronics they were laughed down in a hail of abuse , shit service is shit service no matter who its from .

to be fair after emails and PM last night i was tempted to close dispute im now glad i didnt not even a courtesy email to say apologies i am looking into it etc..

Sorry if he is a pal of anyone and im not trying say anything about the company other than my own personal experience having used the company only once but service seems poor

to be fair after emails and PM last night i was tempted to close dispute im now glad i didnt not even a courtesy email to say apologies i am looking into it etc..

Sorry if he is a pal of anyone and im not trying say anything about the company other than my own personal experience having used the company only once but service seems poor

I caught him earlier on msn and pointed him to this thread, but he is tied up mate. I am sure you will receive a reply.
He does sometimes take a little longer than expected but if he is dealing with the design of a circuit for a big contract he wont check emails etc..

just had a PM from someone else telling me same thing... so cheers appreciate it guys..

think 3 weeks though is a wee bit towards the kicking the arse out of it.. but least he is sending (although i havent had confirmation)

i used mash all the time colin
and could never fault him,i didnt know u where getting jtag from mash
but it came today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back