Anyone used one of these?

Didnt work:thumbdown:. What harm, thanks for sending me on that anyways.
Ill just have to wait for my supplier to get back to me

Just out of curiosity, what does it say in the information part on your box when you flashed that ac3 firmware? mine just has that 18.06 firmware ,it dosent change when i flash the ac3 firmware

No mine never changed either, AC3 works tho.
next snag is it only has space for 4400 channels and because the channel editor is so crap i cant be bothered trimming it down, the only other proper channel editor is €30.

Channel editor is shite alright, im gonna use it for sly only in the bedroom so im not too pushed. Im just waiting for my supplier to get back to me,I dont know if he will though. I might have to go through some one else.
A lot of hassle for the few bob ive saved lol. Sure thats why we do it i suppose, if it was easy it would be no fun.

Is there any plugins for this receiver to get extended epg by any chance?

No plugins and no way to install them either :(

Its basic enough man. sure for the price really it does the job

not knocking it for the money but I have received an e-mail from dvbkey trying to punt it advertising it does everything a dm800 does .......... which it obviously doesn't.

Serial loader and channel editor attached

Latest firmware also attached, please check you dont allready have this version with the AC3 audio fix allready installed, the names are the same but this version doesn't fix the AC3.

not knocking it for the money but I have received an e-mail from dvbkey trying to punt it advertising it does everything a dm800 does .......... which it obviously doesn't.

Its not even in the ball park of a dm800 thats for sure.

does anyone know why crown sat have the solemnd for sale at £80.50 and the sky box and sathawk at £115.... I thought they were the same box?

they arent making the solomend any more, so i suppose they are just selling off the last of their stock. Skybox is the same thing alright

Back