VPN Anyone used Digibit VPN?

It is one of the worst service i tried and regret it. I cancelled my subscription 2 months ago and still receiving invoices on my email. Customer support is not there to log a complaint

been using it for 2 months and cant really fault it. at 2 pounds a month cant really complain

have it running on 3 devices and works fine,grt to watch 3pm epl,for £2;50 per month and you can use it on 6 devices not bad at all

I use PIA but don't ask me any technical questions coz I don't know that much about vpn's

personally never use any watch all i like without issue ohh if need be i can also run like Usain Bolt lol

hi guys - been reading around forums that it is now best idea to get a VPN subscription installed on my vu+duo2, at the moment im on virmin cs , from what ive read on many forums the isp are cracking down on people using CS and IPTV...so is this a good time to get a vpn sub ?..and can virmin still catch you using CS ?...been using CS for many years lol..so should i be concerned ? ta

hi guys - been reading around forums that it is now best idea to get a VPN subscription installed on my vu+duo2, at the moment im on virmin cs , from what ive read on many forums the isp are cracking down on people using CS and IPTV...so is this a good time to get a vpn sub ?..and can virmin still catch you using CS ?...been using CS for many years lol..so should i be concerned ? ta
I would not be to worried about running a VPN on vermin c/s.
Yes i would highly suggest running a VPN if using ip*v.
This is not only to bypass EPL block “if” provider is on block list that is.
But if streaming movies/boxsets there is high chance at some stage you may get letter about copyright infringement.

I posted how to run PIA VPN on enigma2 here.......
Zgemma and OpenVPN Post 65
And config files post 16.

That is if your going to run ip*v. But i suspect in the not to distant future it will be the only to get tv service by them means.
I would only recommend PIA vpn as im yet to have an issue with them and speeds around 30mbps and 5 logins on one account.

But as previously mentioned no need for it on c/s alone.

Thanks bud..I've got a trial of iptv installed on my duo2 as well as cs. Gonna stop watching the iptv for the time being cos ive been watching some of the VOD movies etc...till i get a decent vpn subscription...seen THIS any good ?

Thanks bud..I've got a trial of iptv installed on my duo2 as well as cs. Gonna stop watching the iptv for the time being cos ive been watching some of the VOD movies etc...till i get a decent vpn subscription...seen THIS any good ?
£3 a year, should be fantastic,lol.

that windscribe actually dont seem that bad from the review i read and for the price you cant really complain. they definilty arent the best but the unlimited devices is appealing

Back