• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

VPN Anyone used Digibit VPN?

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
as above anyone used digibit VPN for hiding yr connections to IPTV from your isp? whats it like, fast? slow? crap, good?

FAQ & Downloads

conradbethel

New Member ++
It is one of the worst service i tried and regret it. I cancelled my subscription 2 months ago and still receiving invoices on my email. Customer support is not there to log a complaint

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
been using it for 2 months and cant really fault it. at 2 pounds a month cant really complain

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
have it running on 3 devices and works fine,grt to watch 3pm epl,for £2;50 per month and you can use it on 6 devices not bad at all

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PIA are rumoured to be the best.

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
I use PIA but don't ask me any technical questions coz I don't know that much about vpn's

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
personally never use any watch all i like without issue ohh if need be i can also run like Usain Bolt lol

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
hi guys - been reading around forums that it is now best idea to get a VPN subscription installed on my vu+duo2, at the moment im on virmin cs , from what ive read on many forums the isp are cracking down on people using CS and IPTV...so is this a good time to get a vpn sub ?..and can virmin still catch you using CS ?...been using CS for many years lol..so should i be concerned ? ta

river4ever

VIP Member
VIP Member
hi guys - been reading around forums that it is now best idea to get a VPN subscription installed on my vu+duo2, at the moment im on virmin cs , from what ive read on many forums the isp are cracking down on people using CS and IPTV...so is this a good time to get a vpn sub ?..and can virmin still catch you using CS ?...been using CS for many years lol..so should i be concerned ? ta
I would not be to worried about running a VPN on vermin c/s.
Yes i would highly suggest running a VPN if using ip*v.
This is not only to bypass EPL block “if” provider is on block list that is.
But if streaming movies/boxsets there is high chance at some stage you may get letter about copyright infringement.

I posted how to run PIA VPN on enigma2 here.......
Zgemma and OpenVPN Post 65
And config files post 16.

That is if your going to run ip*v. But i suspect in the not to distant future it will be the only to get tv service by them means.
I would only recommend PIA vpn as im yet to have an issue with them and speeds around 30mbps and 5 logins on one account.

But as previously mentioned no need for it on c/s alone.

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Thanks bud..I've got a trial of iptv installed on my duo2 as well as cs. Gonna stop watching the iptv for the time being cos ive been watching some of the VOD movies etc...till i get a decent vpn subscription...seen THIS any good ?

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Thanks bud..I've got a trial of iptv installed on my duo2 as well as cs. Gonna stop watching the iptv for the time being cos ive been watching some of the VOD movies etc...till i get a decent vpn subscription...seen THIS any good ?
£3 a year, should be fantastic,lol.

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
that windscribe actually dont seem that bad from the review i read and for the price you cant really complain. they definilty arent the best but the unlimited devices is appealing

TEST