Phone Unlocking ANYONE UNLOCKED A SONY ERICSSON K850i AND K800i ??

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
ANYONE UNLOCKED A SONY ERICSSON K750i AND K800i ??

hi guys i`ve got codes but cannot put them in phone without sim crad in won`t let me type owt ?? so put sim in phone typed in numbers get to last one # key and then wat ???? it just stays on phone screen waiting for me to do something ???? anyone know wat to do nxt cheers

Last edited:

Reddevil

DW Member ++
Reaction score
If it doesnt do owt then code is wrong, i wasnt aware these could be unlocked via a code thought it was a flash job, i got k800i but bought it sim free

Blartiartfast

Inactive User
Reaction score
All Sony Ericssons can be unlocked ny code.
Note you only have 5 attempts to enter the right ones though.
If you paid either the network, or somebody that has obtained the codes for you then type with the phone on (sim in or not. Doesn't matter) type

<**<
(left star star left)
A menu will appear with the locks shown

The codes never end in # and will not have #pw,etc in front. Lastly there is an ebay selling codes for about a fiver. These 100% do not work. We have a few people a week bringing phones to use moaning about this.

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
cheers for info u seem to know a bit about these phones so how wud i obtain the codes to unock my phone any idea where i shud go ??

Blartiartfast

Inactive User
Reaction score
If either is Voda then £15 is the going rate for the code. If it is 3 then you are looking at about £40
If they are on another network, or they are not yet in the database then you are looking at around £40 for a direct unlock but the handset is obviously needed by the unlocker.
We do them, but there are many sites now that offer this service.

fraggle

Inactive User
Reaction score
Blartiartfast, id also like to unlock my k800i, where are you? im in London..

Where could i find the codes?? thats if thier available to us mortals!! lol..

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
i guess not then ????i thought this site was about sharing information ? i did`nt want to pay to have this done ? i was hoping someone like yourself who knows how wud help ??

fraggle

Inactive User
Reaction score
DEE, i dont know who its locked to but mine was voda so i gave em a ring, they gave me the code there and then!! even walked me thru the unlock over the phone!! i had 2 phones to do and had to get 2 seperate codes for em..
The upshot of it was that it was FREE.. also they didnt use a universal code..
Im not pay as u go btw.. mayb this why they dont mind giving the code.. as im stuck with a contract..

Good luck m8..

BTW iv been looking around and iv had prices from £15 - GET THIS.. £70!!!! robbing b'strds..

Blartiartfast

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yes I reckon I could some server credits. They cost me £100 for 10 at a time. 10 is the minimum amount you can buy (to get the discount).
Thats why most vendors are now selling Voda unlock codes for around the £15 - £20 mark.

If you want to buy a bunch, then let me know.

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
cheers for info m8 i didn`t know u had to pay for codes like that just thought ther was sum software to do this i`ll try wat fraggle suggested to see if they give me codes , i have k800i (mine contract) and k750i (sons pay as u go ) and want to swap phones k800i is to nice for my work phone so thought i`d give it to my son cheers again guys

aftermath

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Mr Blartiartfast , thanks very much mate.

i just got my daughter to put her voda sim in my 800i so she could phone vodaphone to get me the unlock code, they said it will take up to 3 days, and it was free.

anyone needing help unlocking sony phones try mr Blartiartfast
first , he is a Star.He bent over backwards to help me out and we got it sorted in the end.

TEST