Anyone taking day off from work tomorrow for football?

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is taking the day off tomorrow for football loads of people i know are and some are leaving at lunch!

Personally have no worries being a jobless student lol!

Come on will the real England play?

No.

Some of them in work are working 6am-2pm so they can get home for it. Me,I'm doing my usual 8-4.30

After last fridays debacle I ain't losing any money or wasting any holidays to watch that shite again.

**** em...I'll watch the highlights!!

Shutting site at 2.30.

Not going out though want to be fresh for tomorrow... big day

Mickie

Nope,

They have it setup on a cinema screen at work in a 250 person meeting room but unlikely I will bother going to watch it.

My lad has been given the early leave option from school, or stay behind and watch it in the hall with the other kids who'll stay behind.

This is primary school btw! Lol

At least it means I'll have some peace during the match! :)

Hopefully i'm closing the garage at 2.00. I've got a lot on although i tried to get everyone to book in on Thursday and Friday

last day of the course im on , we are going starting @ 7 so we can finish @ 2

nothing important happening today- so work as usual. :)

ps- if it's on somewhere at work might watch. :)

I'm going to start drinking at 10am today, the chance to legitimately drink at such an early hour doesn't come around too often. I do hope England progress.

nope im in scotland though and nobody is really that bothered about it

Luckily I,m retired so game of this morning and now settling down to a hopeful positive result later, fingers and toes crossed..

I came down with the shites yesterday (again, bloody old folks and their germs lol) and work rules that you have to be 48hrs free of it before you can return.
So i'm at home for the match with bog roll in hand either for me or the shit playing lol

I'm thinking of going to the pub to watch it, seeing as it's probably their last match.

I'm thinking of going to the pub to watch it, seeing as it's probably their last match.

There's a realist for ya:Laugh:

My kids also have the option of finishing early.
But they are complaining bitterly as they really don't want to watch the match at school or home.

Anyway hope guy's win this one, but if you don't maybe the Aussies or kiwis will make it through to the second round. :)

Cab's in for MOT work so I'll switch on for a laugh, I've got everything crossed for you, took a photo to prove it.

article-1260872-08E0F73F000005DC-51.jpg

Good luck.

0203.gif

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Back