Anyone recommend

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys any advise on a good (reasionably priced) all in one printer / scanner / fax / photocopier I want to tidy my desk to much stuff but I also want to upgrade my printer and scanner and thought that a good all round all in one would do nicely any advise please:D:

all in one printer/scanner

not sure where you live, but PC world in fulham have LEXMARK all in one for £70, not the best printers, but for that price who can argue.

hope this helps
davy

allroad

Personaly I can only recomend Hewlett Packard's range of all-in-ones,I have just purchased the new D145, and its features are second to none,with built in photo card reader,fastest printing and copying,double sided copying.brilliant fax,and much more,
I suggest that you go to pc world,currys.or comet and have a look
at there selection of HPs,I am sure you will be impressed,also there after sales service is also brill.:Clap:

Thanks for that guys by the way does anyone know anything about Canon are they any good???

canon "balls"

allroad. It depends on what model and what you want for your cash,
shop around, and compare with the HP all-i -ones,good bench mark.

I have a lexmark m8 and i would definatley not recommend them !!!!. Scanning quite slow and replacement ink not cheap either. The only good thing about it is you can photocopy (in black) without turning on your pc.

allroad

Have a butchers here-http://www.hp-expo.com/uk/eng/products/officejet/d145.html

Back