Anyone ready to help an idiot program FUN4 card

bignbold3000

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot but I need to program a FUN4 card, I have the IRD and BOX number but everything I do seems not to work.

I am not able to get any keys for the Bromley ex-CW area

Any help is appreciated but you need to be patient this is my first time for programming a cable card

thanks

thanks 666,

but have tried using at least 3 different tut's but still cant seem to get it to work evrytime I use the card in a DI4000_N box only get channel 0, 7 & 951.

I am using Infinity USB Unlimited programmer.

I have produced the internal eprom hex using distance v3, downloaded flash file from the download area dated 23/11/05 ex-C&W.

I think I am doing something silly but dont know what? Your guidance would be gratefully recd.

thanks

bignbold3000 said:
thanks 666,

but have tried using at least 3 different tut's but still cant seem to get it to work evrytime I use the card in a DI4000_N box only get channel 0, 7 & 951.

I am using Infinity USB Unlimited programmer.

I have produced the internal eprom hex using distance v3, downloaded flash file from the download area dated 23/11/05 ex-C&W.

I think I am doing something silly but dont know what? Your guidance would be gratefully recd.

thanks

HiYa,

Try this to check your region checker.
Also are mixing the two Rst and Distance as that's a No No.

yes use rst or distance but not both

thanks Guys

But having probs with card

when erasing the FUN4 card using Infinity Unlimited USB programmer keep getting

Verify CPU ID in green
Erase CPU in green
Write loader in red

????? any ideas m8's

bignbold3000 said:
thanks Guys

But having probs with card

when erasing the FUN4 card using Infinity Unlimited USB programmer keep getting

Verify CPU ID in green
Erase CPU in green
Write loader in red

????? any ideas m8's

Hi,

Not to sure?

Are you sure you selected the right card can be a bit funny sometimes.

Last edited:
if the infinity detect your card you have to delete it and after you should program the flash and the eeprom ext . and not the eeprom int.

if you select some files with an eeprom int. you should also programm the eeprom ext. too.

regards

Back