Anyone play online poker here

yeah i do . Only for play money though !! LOL: multi :

Yes, I play at party poker with varying dgrees of success!!
I sometimes (mostly) have my muppet head on! - not good for winning poker!

yes will hill here pay cash games and a few tourns also play on ub

i do but only for bonus bagging, can be pretty profitable.

Yeah, mainly on Paddy Power.

Pretty decent site although I have had a few "bad beats" that make me wonder how random some of the games are.

Gets pretty boring after a while though. I much prefer the real thing. I also prefer standard 5 card draw to Hold 'Em.

Yer Party Poker but i am quitting due to lossing money that I just don't have! :(

Poker Stars , Party Poker and Ladbrokes.

Suggestion for you. Why not setup a monthly online tournament . I can organise it as I have done this kind of thing before on another forum I use.

Cash games:-

Weekdays - Full Tilt Poker

The amount of absolute clowns that play on here during any given time is very seductive.

the majority of these creatures are people who watch the world series and see the FTP logo on the shirts of pros.

It is not hard to run riot here at any given time during the week.

Weekends - William Hill Poker

Never underestimate the foolishness of the British drunken idiot.
The sheer amount of absolutely retards that frequent this poker room during the weekends absolutely pished out their brains make this highly popular British poker room a must during these hours.

MTTs:- (All Week)

Has to be the Ipoker network.

The Ipoker networks runs tournaments for several clients including but not limited to- Betfred, Titan, Cd, Noble and more recently Paddy Power and Victor Chandler.

The go-deep factor of these tournaments is absolutely superb, using a solid strategy of tight for th first hour then heavily pot committing pre flop afterwards usually sees you going relatively deep. After the large majority of mutants knock themselves out during the second hour your poker skills will be required. Following that gets half the job done for you though and I'm sure you'll agree provides a huge advantage to your average clown.

STT:- (All Week)

Absolute Poker. These games are like playing "play money" sit'n'gos. Actually, go and play a few play money SNGs on there and see just how easy it is to win them if you concentrate.

It's just as easy on real money right up to $10 STTs. I've generally found that the people on this site that play the single table tourneys are people who have been playing the "play money" games and have decided to deposit a few bucks. These games are extremely profitable at all times of day throughout the whole week. Whenever Im bored it's here I jump in first to pass the time. Absolutely(no pun intended) crucial aspect of my online profitability is located here.

It took me the best part of 18 months of playing here, there and everywhere to figure that out.

It's the reason I haven't worked in 8 months and make more money than my mate who's a self employed bricky. Use it wisely and let the cash flow straight into your pockets.

Poker Stars , Party Poker and Ladbrokes.

Suggestion for you. Why not setup a monthly online tournament . I can organise it as I have done this kind of thing before on another forum I use.

think this will be a good idea just started playing poker and im loving it great game

Back