Anyone know anything about Remote Control Cars?

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any help appreciated.

My Lads RC Buggy, is suddenly operating on it's own once the remote is switched on the same band. It defaults to reverse and runs constantly with no input. I have to select forward to change direction. Steering works ok but it's like the neutral position defaults to reverse.

Any ideas?

servo can be tweeked and also on some remote there is a fine adjustment
what car is it

It's one I was given. It's a VW Beetle made by New Bright. 19.2 V battery. My lad loves it but struggling to find any info.

is it an electronic servo or manual type, if its electronic it may need setting up again if its a manual one check to make sure controller is set to centre and servo matches (in middle) not a lot more can go wrong as far as I can remember but it has been a few years.

can you change the chips on your car you could try that :)

if it is like this one hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrZ0fHNrxI
then
- is the green light on without touching the sticks ? if so then the throttle stick isn't centering maybe an adjustment on the transmitter somewhere to center
- if the green light is only on when pushing forward or pulling back but the car motor is in reverse with no green light on the transmitter then the problem is in the car itself perhaps an adjustment there somewhere

Back