Anyone know any celebs?

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to get the Mrs a celebrity phone call for her 30th on the 23rd March. Do you know anyone she might like a call from?

i know (sort of) a guy who was on radio 1, and was on their website n stuff, does that count as famous?

I want to get the Mrs a celebrity phone call for her 30th on the 23rd March. Do you know anyone she might like a call from?

m8 youre the most famous person i know .
but my m8 does an absolutely crackin Billy Connoly but hes in iraq

Last edited:
When I was at school I went to a School in South London called Stockwell Manor, There was some famous people came out of there during my time there

Chris Tarrent - Teacher

Brian May (queen) -Teacher

Brian Jacks and Dave Starbrook - Judo Teachers

Arthur Botrum - that fella out of hello hello who played the French policeman or some name like that lol - Teacher

Gary Willmot - entertainer (so called .. lmao) - Pupil - spent a while there

But the one I grew up with and knew really well was Michael Thomas who used to play for Arsenal

But none of them will do the call lol :)

i know vas (cant remember his second name lmao)

he was in spatz and also the baddy in only fools and horses when they rob the shopping mall, lottery - robinson (stuck on the island) and also in the film lock stock and two smoking barrols (if the milk turns sour i aint the kinda pussy to drink it)

he drinks in my old local but not often like myself anymore :(, hes a good fella well connected.

so i dont think so m8

Regards
Mickie D

i worked at vinnie jones house when he moved to cholesbury(near tring) in hertfordshire,does that count?

does mark hateley count or steven pressely i stay five mins from them and they can usually be found on the golf course overfacing there garden hehehhhe

used to know Mark Owen of take that used to live near him in Oldham

i think the thread is do you know a celeb who would be willing to phone earwigs Mrs on her birthday, not have you ever met a celeb lol

Last edited:
Back