Anyone know any celebs?

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
I want to get the Mrs a celebrity phone call for her 30th on the 23rd March. Do you know anyone she might like a call from?

digidude

VIP Member
VIP Member
i know (sort of) a guy who was on radio 1, and was on their website n stuff, does that count as famous?

v14

Banned
I want to get the Mrs a celebrity phone call for her 30th on the 23rd March. Do you know anyone she might like a call from?
m8 youre the most famous person i know .
but my m8 does an absolutely crackin Billy Connoly but hes in iraq

Last edited:

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
When I was at school I went to a School in South London called Stockwell Manor, There was some famous people came out of there during my time there

Chris Tarrent - Teacher

Brian May (queen) -Teacher

Brian Jacks and Dave Starbrook - Judo Teachers

Arthur Botrum - that fella out of hello hello who played the French policeman or some name like that lol - Teacher

Gary Willmot - entertainer (so called .. lmao) - Pupil - spent a while there

But the one I grew up with and knew really well was Michael Thomas who used to play for Arsenal

But none of them will do the call lol :)

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
i know vas (cant remember his second name lmao)

he was in spatz and also the baddy in only fools and horses when they rob the shopping mall, lottery - robinson (stuck on the island) and also in the film lock stock and two smoking barrols (if the milk turns sour i aint the kinda pussy to drink it)

he drinks in my old local but not often like myself anymore :(, hes a good fella well connected.

so i dont think so m8

Regards
Mickie D

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
i worked at vinnie jones house when he moved to cholesbury(near tring) in hertfordshire,does that count?

gazz10

Inactive User
does mark hateley count or steven pressely i stay five mins from them and they can usually be found on the golf course overfacing there garden hehehhhe

v14

Banned
i think the thread is do you know a celeb who would be willing to phone earwigs Mrs on her birthday, not have you ever met a celeb lol

Last edited:
TEST