Anyone in the Edenbridge (kent)

scooby do

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not for me but hopefully someone can help. Have a friend of a friend who has lost all channels since the Telepest Rom change. Have given him GAV's latest image and he is only getting 55 channels! Previously he had everything minus F.R., unfortunately this guy is afraid to connect his PC to his DBOX (dont ask) so the box is doing a 60 mile trip each way for us to have a look at!!!!!

Is there anyone in this area who has all channels less F.R. ?

Ta

scooby do said:
Not for me but hopefully someone can help. Have a friend of a friend who has lost all channels since the Telepest Rom change. Have given him GAV's latest image and he is only getting 55 channels! Previously he had everything minus F.R., unfortunately this guy is afraid to connect his PC to his DBOX (dont ask) so the box is doing a 60 mile trip each way for us to have a look at!!!!!

Is there anyone in this area who has all channels less F.R. ?

Ta

hi m8

tell him to do a scan with fast scan off and all services and leave current on bouqets

if he done this already tell him to do it again and then see the results m8

cheers

Ok will tell him to do a "double scan" , and will report back.

Ta

Told you this guy was bad........ I told him to remove the sub box and only have the dbox connected. He explained how he had the box set up and he had the RF out of the telepest box connected to the DBOX!!!!!!!

He reckons this is how its always been. Anyway scan done and guess what

223 TV 42 Radio 33 Data

Sounds about right?

Total frustration dealing with this guy.

Have another friend of a friend who is getting anything but I reckon his feed is cut/dis. Have tried to talk him through plugging the feed into his TV and re-tuning but he doesn't know how to tune his TV in. Why do I get involved!!!!

Back