anyone had this prblem

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys, my box(sagem of course) i can turn it on no problem but if i turn off i have to wait about 30-40 mins before i can turn it on again. so im guessing its a power supply problem. is there a quick fix for this or is it gonna cost me good money to fix?
thanks for anyone help in advance.

yep i dont that same thing, i think the power supply is the problem if u turn off or unplug it i wont come back for a good while. when i was flash it i had to put another power supply from my other box in so i can get it to flash. its as if something heats up in the power and u have to wait for it to cool before it would fired up again

hey replying to ur thread, my box doesnt want to fire up again! checked the fuses in the plug and tried another lead. its jus dead! Im not sure whether its the power supply ill let it cool down and wait till tomorrow! can u get spare power supplies/transformers?

there is a million boxes coming from the bottom of the barrel in german, i couldn't be the only one with this problem could i ? any electronic engineer out there have idea on how to solve this problem dont want take it to a shop and get rip off

Back