Anyone got Wii Play?

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is a "FREE" game you get if you buy an extra controller, wondered if it was worth getting one?

dont know much about it personally, but from what ive read, the remote controller is needed and you only have to spend a fiver to get wii play, which by all accounts is stupid, but is a game for 5 pounds.

buy! buy! buy!

I think this is a "FREE" game you get if you buy an extra controller, wondered if it was worth getting one?

I bought an extra controller with Wii pplay and it is definately worth the extra £5.

There are several mini games on there and they are designed to introduce players to all the functions of the controller but are fun as well especially with 2 players.

As it seems to be the only way to get an extra controller at the moment I'd say it's worth it. The games are a bit of a mixed bag, simple but fun and as said above, primarily show off how clever the controller is. They are aimed at 2 player mode although you can play with 1 player. I ended up buying three to get the controllers (poor planning that :(), and have put the spare copies of the game on ebay.

The extra £fiver is worth it just for Shooting and Table Tennis alone...

Back