Anyone got the Chinese VU Solo Mini I cloud?

is there a way of checking what version it is???? as i cant remember but its running superbly with picons and crossepg................wanted to check stability before fiddling further.

Or maybe i can do a back up? i have no idea?

vix 327 i found the best.

It looks more like a dreambox than anything else

CLOUD - IBOX2 HD Linux operating system (Enigma2) | eBay

the ones on aliexpress are completely different.

thats exact same spec as solo, just in different case, should be much better for heat now, but im interested in the other ibox 2, with 600mhz cpu , 1gb ram , 1gb flash, also comes in 4gb ram and 2gb flash , these are clones of MaxDigital XP1000 / Octagon SF8 HD , which takes vix 3.0 and openpli 4

i cant wait to try this version ibox 2 with latest vix 3.0. with its spec should be very fast, and no problems for storing EPG, picons, plugins, on flash as its got more then enough

That was meant to be 721/727

got a link to the image then mate>? or better yet upload it to here if its not already.

I love image i have now but dont know what it is lol! i posted the details i could find but that was it.

By the way anyone know if there are itv player and bbc i player plugs ins that work for vix?

got a link to the image then mate>? or better yet upload it to here if its not already.

I love image i have now but dont know what it is lol! i posted the details i could find but that was it.

By the way anyone know if there are itv player and bbc i player plugs ins that work for vix?

The original, always updated and always most advanced ondemand plugin is built by ViX and in the plugin feeds for the iplayer and others.

could you point me in the right direction i was looking through last night and could see loads but not itv player and bbc iplayer?

many thanks:)

could you point me in the right direction i was looking through last night and could see loads but not itv player and bbc iplayer?

many thanks:)

Hi mate you need to search around the net a bit.Vix have taken down their older images that worked with clones for obvious reasons
the images that work are the ones prior to drivers being updated and i am not sure but think its around the 721-730 image builds.
Vix downloads OpenViX Downloads

might be easier to just try and find a plug in and do it manually then?

Hi mate you need to search around the net a bit.Vix have taken down their older images that worked with clones for obvious reasons

no that was not the reason, the older images were removed as they were simply taking up a lot of space on the server and with the new AV settings 760 is now the base image from which you can use the online update function without problems, it's nothing to do with clones. we have created a archives folder in each image folder on the server where we uploaded a few older images for those who still wish to use them.

that cloud ibox 2 on fleebay is 150 quid..if it's the same spec as a solo in a dreambox 800SE case..why would you pay 150 for a solo spec reciever ?? It's ridiciously overpriced. You can buy a 800SE clone with higher spec for less money. You can even pay 10 quid more and get a Duo clone...

Or a TM nano or octagon sf8 for twenty quid less!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Or a TM nano or octagon sf8 for twenty quid less!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

yes i got a Venton HD1+off amazon for £120 delivered next day.Bloody great little box and vix supported.

my box has started restarting randomly and all channels are juddery and cutting out to a black screen and then jumps to regional channels.????

gotta choose a new image now!

my box has started restarting randomly and all channels are juddery and cutting out to a black screen and then jumps to regional channels.????

gotta choose a new image now!

I've been using Black Hole 2.0.6 since it's release and I find it fine, you can find it in the download section.

dont know why its randomly started this

Try turning the box upside down so the ventilation holes are on the top, this considerably reduces the internal temperature. Then reflash you backup copy or try another image.

Back