• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anyone Got pplive in english to watch the footie

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Hi
from what i read you need pplive to watch the footie on the net could only find one in chinese , lol anyone got a english version could they pm me please.

thanx

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Don't recommend PPLive m8.

Its got viruses and is hard to get a decent stream.

Download PPMate from Here It has all the channels installed so there's no looking for links to the games .

Heres a guide to what channel to get the footy on.

Last edited:

biffo1

Staff member
Premium Member
sorry mate all i got when i clicked on here was in the attached file
sorry to be a pain
regards biffo

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
hi guys,

ive been using streaming sites for a couple of years too damned tight to get sky :)

i use http://www.j2informationz.com/sports_soccer.htm for the finding of the stream, they always have all prem and european games (champions leauge and uafa cups) then sunday ev games in spainish/italian/german leauges.

i have used all the different client softwares pplive, ppstream, ppmate, tvants, pcast, sopcast and others no long available. to be honest i personally find sopcast is the most stable and gives the best picture on my setup. i have 4M bb.

with the site above i just find the game i want click a channel and select the 1 that is using sopcast it starts up sopcast and i just click for full screen after its stable and thats it.

no setup no flaming chineese no trying to chose the right buttons etc.

watched the arsenal thump villa 0-1 tonight :)

biffo1

Staff member
Premium Member
cheers mate for the reposting the link
regards biffo