anyone got any MAME emu's to share...............

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score
anyone got any MAME emu's to share...............

after

Donkey Kong
Galaxian's

and any other 15 years ago emu's

make me feel young again............lol...............

i have them all m8y ;)

ive got a CD crammed full of roms if u need any??? should i be posting that or not? soz if i shouldnt have.

@ fatboy im not sure yet what we can do with roms ????

i have been looking at rom sites and they have legal disclaimers about people downlaoding roms must have the original and also if you own the copyright for a game then they will remove it from there site???

so i think we should be careful but i think old roms are kinda ok but im not 100% sure ?

let me know if ya need any tho mate as i would be more than willing! :0)

i have a cd called mame 32.you can download it and it has about 2000 games on it.some dont work but lots do.

hi
ive got mame 32 with thousands of games on a dvd
would be happy to help

There is loads of Bittorrent's with full set ROMS availible for download.

Neo Geo Emulator for windows

Heres the Neo Geo emu that works on XP, you will need to copy the bios files in to your neorage directory, I cant include them in this zip for legal reasons, a search on google gets them every time if not pm me & i'll get u sorted.

Regards

WaVeY

Full MAME ROMs torrent available here:

http://www.p**********e.org.uk

(Not sure what the rules are on posting this kind of link, but if you replace the asterisks with the name of a Frankie Goes to Hollywood album "Welcome to the ....", you should be sorted!)

gemini wings

Anyone got gemini wings for mame32?

I got lots of other roms, but gemini wings if my fav after shinobi lol

Iv'e got over 2500 roms 350 or so megs. Id gladly share them with ya if there's an easy way. Someone tell me where to upload em and they're all yours.

Back