Anyone got any idea's

rigsby

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Pace 1000 using a Fun4 which went off last week. All I'm getting is a black screen and the TV bar is telling me I have lost all channels and tells me to check all connections, which I have.
I seem to remeber reading a post of the same nature a while ago but,I can't track it down.........
Any ideas folks,
cheers in advance,
Rigsby.

I've done that mate but it was still the same.

I have a Pace 1000 using a Fun4 which went off last week. All I'm getting is a black screen and the TV bar is telling me I have lost all channels and tells me to check all connections, which I have.
I seem to remeber reading a post of the same nature a while ago but,I can't track it down.........
Any ideas folks,
cheers in advance,
Rigsby.

Make sure the netid and default frequency are still correct for your area.

Why would the net id change Ice, what would cause this?

I'm in an ex c&w area I can't work out whats wrong...unless the box is knackered.

I'm exc&w and been having similar probs with an opos for about a month now.

I have two sammys which are working fine a bit of freezing like but thats all.

Recently alot of people from c&w have had this problem. For some reason the netid has changed. Its worth checking to see if you have the same problem. Some think its a battery problem with older boxes and others think its to do with the move over to virgin. I have no idea and have no way to find out as im NTL.

I'll check them tomorrow Ice, thanks for the help mate.

I have a few batteries but have never changed one is it a simple operation?

tbh i dont think its anything to do with the battery as its happened to too many people and all at roughly the same time. Once reset it hasnt changed since so if you set it now it wont go again hopefully.

i am having the same problem blank screen ,box stuck on channal 0,in engineers menu says parameters corrupt , any body know how to fix it ,,,,,, thanx

i am having the same problem blank screen ,box stuck on channal 0,in engineers menu says parameters corrupt , any body know how to fix it ,,,,,, thanx

has this box been working fine up untill now??

go into eng menu, check your netid and see what your signal strength is if any... if no signal , your area could be down.....

the box was fine ,checked in eng menu page 2 net id says 09999, i dont think this is right i,m in exc w mcr , is there a reason why the net id would change,,,,thanx

thats definately not right mate, do you no your netid????

the signal is fine got dbox working fine on same feed ,,,,thanx

Back