iPhone anyone getting an iphone 4

havelln

Inactive User
Reaction score
im thinking about selling my 3gs and putting the rest towards one

cashinmyphone offering 244 for 16gb 3gs which i think is good as if
i sell it on ebay say it sells for 300 ebay and paypal fees take it to about 240 anyway
so just 256 pound to add to get a iphone 4

anyone think its worth it and is it really that much better than a 3gs

only downside i got a mo is the mrs killing me for spending 256 pound

Id wait on iOS 4 to come out, 3Gs might be just as sweet with all the newer OS. And imo looks better than the iPhone4.

im defo getting 1 im gonna buy out the contract im on with 01 with there option and get the iphone 4g .

Just ordered one... I wish I did yesterday as I gotta wait till 2nd July for shipping now..

I was waiting to see what offers the providers bring but as I still got 10 months of simpilicity iphone contract left I thought bugger it. so I paid £599 for unlocked 32gb one.

So I will prob just keep my iphone 3g 16gb as a spare.

I am getting one definitely i think i should have on launch!

Havelln if you sell your 3GS mate let me know as i am looking for one for family!

Im getting 1, however I pre ordered it to gon on contract however I know want the sim free one lol! I hope they can sort me out :)

ordered the 32gb one from Apple yesterday. Seems pointless to get it on a new contract as with the data usage there allowing in new contracts on this phone i'd get shafted every month. For example trying to watch a world cup game on my iphone at work and listen to internet radio over the past two days has eaten up over 500mb of data! i wont be re-newing my contract for a while if i can help it but it doesn't end til July next year anyway so ok for now,lol.

I will wait till round Christmas time till i get mine.

Anybody know if o2 will ship micro sims and let u keep your existing package?

should be getting mine on launch hopefully (if they don't run out of stock) :banana:

Yes i cant see this being a problem as this would be the case if you bought the phone sim free direct from apple , other than that take a look on ebay for a sim cutter

I spoke to O2 customer service about getting a micro sim for a iphone 4 i ordered direct from Apple on wednesday evening. They've claim that if you've registered your interest for the Iphone 4 on there site you should automatically get a micro sim however they are being sent out in batches so i doubt we'll all get them for the release date. Also they mentioned that if you order the phone direct from apple they are shipping a micro sim with the phone, well we shall see soon enough.

However on several other sites i've seen people have been told various things by o2 ranging from saying micro sims wont come with the iphone to no new micro sim unless signing up to a new contract.

If the later is true, some scissors will get round that :Clap:

Back