anyone from fife

scott-ayling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys my mate asked me to do a dbox2 for him but he went and bought one which isnt in debug mode and i dont want to go messing with it looks to complicated for me anyone want to put box in debug mode for him hes willing to pay.if it was my box i would prob give it a go as if i fooked it it would be my fault anyway but i dont want to fook his box

What box is it mate and what Bmon version?

All boxes are piss easy to debug, don't be scared, you do it and bill your mate ;)

Yeah have a go yourself; cant believe I debugged my own Sagem DBOX first time in bout 30 seconds! Was well chuffed!

Theres a tutorial in the downloads section but dont be fooled by its many pages and thousands of paragraphs... its really simple.

And if you still get stuck then I'm sure somebody on this forum would be willing to debug the box for you *FOR FREE* if you post it to them.

We all like to help.
Liam.

yea ill prob have ago at doing it i was going to programme the box for nothing but if i do this i think he could maybe take me down the pub the night for a few pints

I'll help ya

I live in fife lad I'll do it for ya just gees a shout if ya need help, What part of Glenrothes ya from matey ???

Not From Glenrothes matey I'm a Kirkcaldy man, but your right about Glenrothes AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGG lol

hey guys whats wrong with with glenrothes . how abot one of you guys maybe showing me what to do im better at things when i physically see them getting done rather than getting explained or reading a tutorial

Back