Anyone fed up of the PVR

Joe1989

Inactive User
Reaction score
I bough this a while ago but since getting it, it seams to be that the firm where it crap, Im useing the new beta software but the recording ect ect are still rubbish, and i wish i bough a dreambox pvr instead lol, what about you do you reguret buying the pvr?

Yes I agree its pants. EPG is non existant or takes 15 mins. Gonna stick and old DBOX2 back in far better to use.

up for selling you pvr's?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

software for the starviews, epg wise has always been shit but it does what it says on the tin as they say

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

yeah the epg is pretty crappy and channel change can sometimes be slow. Any tuts available for creating images for these boxes, would maybe give it a bash though never really compiled any code that complex and uni was last time i done that about 4 years ago

yes starviews are a bit primative but less things go wrong and its easier to fix dboxs are a bit more complicated

I managed to find a beta test of new firmware for pvr from end feb 08 on another forum. Don't know if i'm allowed to post it here though. PM if interested.

Yes i got one a while ago . Shit EPG . And no new firmware coming out for it, to improve it.

My EPG takes couple of minutes to refresh after turning box on, and get full 3 day EPG.

Back