Anyone else seen this in their box?

It's a factory modification. Usually, 1Bs have a diode there, I can't make out if that is a wire link or diode in a sleeve from the pictures though.

i've compared it to a 1000b and a 2000, and none of them have this mod... it looks like its been added on after... to me it looks like a wire in sleeving (probably so that it doesnt touch anything else), but i've never seen it before, so im a bit curious

hi maybe its a small red willie :banana: :banana: :banana:

In your second picture, to the left hand side, next to the sticker with "CLM" on it, someone has drawn a diagram of your connection.... coincidence? I think not ;-)

FAGAN said:
In your second picture, to the left hand side, next to the sticker with "CLM" on it, someone has drawn a diagram of your connection.... coincidence? I think not ;-)
what r u on about a diagram of your connection its a red pen mark which ive seen on the tunner cans myself.so what do you think it means

looks like someone has soldered a wire from the cap' my 1010ph1b box aint got that wire (still it aint got atties either lol), as i remember in the old days they did cut the talkback like this, (someone correct me if i'm wrong).
As for the red pen mark, i think they all have that in the cim, mine has.

PS if anyone has dumps for this type of box could they PM me please ;)

Clive.

steveob1 said:
what r u on about a diagram of your connection its a red pen mark which ive seen on the tunner cans myself.so what do you think it means

its just an earth link from "vol reg 101 to a cap", { nothing to worry about m8}------"more than likely factory added like spectre mentioned earlier"

i think its a sort of no update mod,i had exactly the same yesterday on a box that refused to update ,i took it off and bang it updated straight away

hi mate
put us all out of our misery and just remove 1 side if it dont do anything put it back
dont think itll blow up
regards

i had one like this but it had a diode where you have the wire, god knows what it's for.

sg1ghost said:
hi maybe its a small red willie :banana: :banana: :banana:

good one lol, nothing like abit of good humour about the place :proud:

Id say its a safty mod from the factory.

Back