Anyone else seen this in their box?

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
It's a factory modification. Usually, 1Bs have a diode there, I can't make out if that is a wire link or diode in a sleeve from the pictures though.

ashrafd

Inactive User
Reaction score
i've compared it to a 1000b and a 2000, and none of them have this mod... it looks like its been added on after... to me it looks like a wire in sleeving (probably so that it doesnt touch anything else), but i've never seen it before, so im a bit curious

sg1ghost

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi maybe its a small red willie :banana: :banana: :banana:

FAGAN

Inactive User
Reaction score
In your second picture, to the left hand side, next to the sticker with "CLM" on it, someone has drawn a diagram of your connection.... coincidence? I think not ;-)

steveob1

Member +
Reaction score
FAGAN said:
In your second picture, to the left hand side, next to the sticker with "CLM" on it, someone has drawn a diagram of your connection.... coincidence? I think not ;-)
what r u on about a diagram of your connection its a red pen mark which ive seen on the tunner cans myself.so what do you think it means

clive58

Inactive User
Reaction score
looks like someone has soldered a wire from the cap' my 1010ph1b box aint got that wire (still it aint got atties either lol), as i remember in the old days they did cut the talkback like this, (someone correct me if i'm wrong).
As for the red pen mark, i think they all have that in the cim, mine has.

PS if anyone has dumps for this type of box could they PM me please ;)

Clive.

benny59

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
steveob1 said:
what r u on about a diagram of your connection its a red pen mark which ive seen on the tunner cans myself.so what do you think it means

its just an earth link from "vol reg 101 to a cap", { nothing to worry about m8}------"more than likely factory added like spectre mentioned earlier"

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i think its a sort of no update mod,i had exactly the same yesterday on a box that refused to update ,i took it off and bang it updated straight away

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi mate
put us all out of our misery and just remove 1 side if it dont do anything put it back
dont think itll blow up
regards

BIG KID

Inactive User
Reaction score
i had one like this but it had a diode where you have the wire, god knows what it's for.

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
sg1ghost said:
hi maybe its a small red willie :banana: :banana: :banana:

good one lol, nothing like abit of good humour about the place :proud:

Id say its a safty mod from the factory.

TEST