anyone else having this problem? - gavs sportster 2.0

Madagasca

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all

I've had gavs sportser 2.0 on my system since end of oct and it's worked great until recently the teletext on some channels isn't working now.

when i enable teletext, the screen splits into 2 and with text on 1 side (just blank black screen with the numbers on the top right hand corner and the picture on the other side.

It's quite annoying now. was wonderng if any of you cool chaps (and chapesses too - if we have any) know how to fix this prob.

As always the help is much appreciated!!

Thanks

Madasa

Madagasca said:
Hey all

I've had gavs sportser 2.0 on my system since end of oct and it's worked great until recently the teletext on some channels isn't working now.

when i enable teletext, the screen splits into 2 and with text on 1 side (just blank black screen with the numbers on the top right hand corner and the picture on the other side.

It's quite annoying now. was wonderng if any of you cool chaps (and chapesses too - if we have any) know how to fix this prob.

Thanks

Madasa

its not really a very good image m8 best to choose another newer version in the downloads take your pick m8

cheers

cheers gav.

which one would you recommend - i love the epg stuff - so need that included.

could you point me in the direction for the best one???

gav - i've sorted it - just reflashed it with the same image.

believe it or not - this image has been quite good for me. got the teletext and the front row listings (even though sometimes it takes a while for them to come on).

so - THANKS to you and all the guys who're making digitalworld an AWESOME place!!!!

Madagasca said:
Hey all

Thanks

Madasa

Looks like you had pressed the volume control by accident whilst in teletext mode

Vol - makes the teletext screen cycle thru a few display modes from full screen to screen split in half

Vol + is used to magnify 1/2 teletext screen for peeps with short sightedness ;-)

Dbox button takes you to teletext settings menu

Mute = Mix teletext and video

You know sommat bazza?

Just tried it and now I feel like an idiot - thanks for that mate - my sis inlaw screwed the screen up again and I thought i'd have to reflash it!!

thanks bro!!!

Back