anyone do me a favour

cryptik

Inactive User
Reaction score
and have a look at this image ive made, cant seem to get it working on a sammy with the new virgin software

http://geocities.com/daverandom2006/df.zip

ive followed ice2004's guide but doesnt seem to work

ive deliberatly made the ird and bk 00000000 (obviously i change them to the proper one)

im pure ntl

and have a look at this image ive made, cant seem to get it working on a sammy with the new virgin software

ive deliberatly made the ird and bk 00000000 (obviously i change them to the proper one)

im pure ntl

Hi m8 just programmed a opos card with your image working fine on a pace 14001 box,also works on a sammy,just tried on next doors.

Last edited:
any idea why its not working on a sammy with new virgin software

No idea m8 still not updated to virgin yet here.

im pure ntl

Hi m8! its working here on a 4010 lets see if it says working for more then 30 minits.

do you have the new virgin update tho?

the new V-update yep and all the images i have tryed stopped working after 30 miints including my own one but i had a very bad time trying to work out the tier list lol lol lol

that file is showing your bk m8 you better edit it you never know who's looking thats a lot of tiers lol

First thing I spotted was errors in the Tier08's !

You are using the same Rights identifier in several tiers with different min/max channel allocations. Thats definately not correct. All TierId's in an image should be unique and not repeated.

ah i noticed a few, would that be causin the prob do u think?

The card is also tagged as a TW card. Dunno if that makes any difference at present but its a possibility.

The Tier0C has a date for last operation on cash that is before any creation dates for the Tier07's.

The Tier0C also has Credit in cash which means the box will want to call home to inform NTL you owe them money. This field should really be 00 00 00. This can cause a problem as the debit in cash looks like its at the max allowed value (not sure of this is true for NTL - dunno their max value)

Cant see much else wrong with it tbh !

ah i noticed a few, would that be causin the prob do u think?

It may be causing a problem, depends how many checks the new box firmware performs. Only way to find out is to fix the problem and see what happens !

i did, still the same, how do i change the card from tw to ntl?

i did, still the same, how do i change the card from tw to ntl?

Unfortunately, you cant !

The mark is to the OTP memory of the card and permenantly brands it as being a TW card.

I dont think this will be your problem but stranger things have happened.

think ive sorted it, tried a diff image, an ntl one

added the tiers, put the card in, no error msg now, i still dont get the non free channels but im only scrolling with the keys on the box (dont have a remote lol)

im gettin a remote tomorrow and seeing if its a setting or if i can manually type the numbers in

dont think a remote will do you any favours but hey you never know!!

Hi m8! its working here on a 4010 lets see if it says working for more then 30 minits.

well m8! its still working 12 hours later! I am in a pure ntl area so what i do not understand is u say its a tw image? and the Tier is wrong? butall is working well even with the V-Update!

.....I am in a pure ntl area so what i do not understand is u say its a tw image?....

No, its not a TW image but the card he was using was branded as a TW card in its OTP area. When you write an image using NagraEdit the OTP area is not written so this branding is not transferred across !

In use the branding shouldn't really make any difference UNLESS NTL are now specifically checking for it. I've seen no evidence of this on other providers but I haven't seen a true NTL log for ages now !

Back