Anyone confirm GTA IV working ok

xbc

DW Member +
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if GTA IV by icon is working ok or does if freeze or go off at the subway section
not worth gettting it if it's faulty download

Thanks for any info or help

It's working fine for me...Burnt on Verbs at 2x with Sammy 28 playing at 8x .....

ive done 3 and all A OK
xbc hope things are settling down for you m8

Thanks for the info lads and yes it better then it was, thanks for asking

Glad to hear that mate!!

I burned 2 copies on Aones and both of them also freeze or completely go off randomly......burned them on my Pioneer 115 @ 2 x!

Gonaa buy a Verb disk and try on that!

i use ritech printable you know the type the ones you get from coastersRus all burned fine:Clap:

working fine, burned on aone with pioneer 111 using clone at 2.4x speed. running on ben q drive at 5x! ;-)
but not much of an improvement on older versions. i wouldn't pay big bucks for it!

The image boots fine using Verbs.....

BenQ drives have severe problems rendering it, Ive spoofed a 79 for my machine and have minor rendering issues, ones you expect.....BenQ's take over 10 seconds sometimes.

Sammys are fine with rendering also.........

Now for the fun part, the original doesnt suffer rendering issues apart from 'minor' ones that you expect.

Dodgy image?

works fine hear on sammy...

burned on a ridisc at 2.4 x with clone cd..

may help

Big thanks to all who have replied with info on the game working or not
Thankyou again

Only just noticed this one as been busy trying to sort out flight to Moscow for the champions league final but it appears that Rockstar are once again suffering freeze issues with one of their releases mate... Its not only the xbox 360 affected this time either... its affecting some of the 60gb Ps3s aswell.... have a little read here mate...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/175448/

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers MXWizard I got it down and the son as not moaned about any tropuble with it yet and if it does play up I am sure I will get to know he's teenager.

every copy ive burnt has been fine work on hitachi and benq but crashes on sammy console after around 30 seconds pioneer 115 on a-one @ 2.4 or 4 x no difference

Back