Anyone brought of one these?

sakiblateef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Duolabs have invented a new box called Qbox. Qbox is a linux based decoder powered from the chip ibm 2500 250 Mhz kernel 2.6.17- external alimentation 12 volt and with size of 6 x 23 x 15 cm.

Here is a spec I found poted elsewhere;

1)wireless integrated

2)internal hd 2,5

3)Sharp tuner blind scan

4)twin tuner (DVB-S, DVB-C DVB-T)

5)diablo inside(compatible the Diablo emulator support)so you don't need anymore to update the VAR-Key with a ftp program...you will be able to update the Diablo emulator with a specific file from Stealth team using USB-Wireless-or Ethernet
7)enigma osd

8)recording with an external USB disk

9)3 usb ( one in front panel for fast connection to media usb, one on the back panel for external HD , and a mini usb for connection with a pc)
2 card readers

10)ethernet

11)streaming delayer

12)2 scart (one can be used like component)and 1 rca

13)safe boot memory (you can't damage the bootloader)

http://www.q-box.tv/

i have seen a price of -

175ukp for a light version
195ukp for full version

but i was under the impression it ony had a dvb-s and dvb-t tunner. So the dvb-s tuner must be interchangable with the dvb-c?

Si

Having looked around it seems they aren't yet available but when they are they will retail around 250 Euros. In the meantime I managed to find some pics of the inside of the box for you all to see.

wireless integrated wouldn't mind that

looks awlfull and cheap and tacky

aint that a dreambox remote been sprayed black

masare team were asked to do work on this but dont think much came of it cant under stand as they seem to do a lot of work for the diablo

I think it's got some great features and doesn't look that bad at all.

it would be nice if you could have a sat and cable tuner in there don't need the terrestrial myself also heard next one will be hd and called qbox two no release date

Thinking of getting one of these for MMDS and satellite,would be ideal .
Anyone have one ?

i would just watch duolabs rick is always up to some thing

Back