Anyone bought a DB from this Guy ??

Based on what is in the box and my experience I suspect it's fake. The genuine ones do not have rca cables, serial cable or 2 pin adaptor to uk plug (bottom left) included in the box, and the fakes ones seem to include them.

Cheers fot the info, I have been out bid anyway.

Where is the best place to buy a DB 500 C , to make sure i get a real one ?

email him and say you have been told 135 with delivery and he will email you with a paypal invoice.

Damn just brought one, didn't read full post and paid. Missed discount, never used a dream box - got a dbox2 atm. So we will see.

be carefull with this seller

Hi there i emailed this seller twice last week to ask if they were originals or copy boxes dont want to worry you but he never did get back to me so i got my second box from dvb shop instead http://www.dvb-onlinestore.com/

Last edited:
WELL seems silly to me to pay £110 inc del for a clone box with no backup(as that's what 1 has gone for.

Think the extra £20 quid well worth it for peace of mind.

well I just tried to "dummy" buy and the code is only valid for the NEXT purchase, means you dont get it off your dbox if thats your 1st purchase.

well I just tried to "dummy" buy and the code is only valid for the NEXT purchase, means you dont get it off your dbox if thats your 1st purchase.

Did you register first then go too buy, this is what i did and got it, then second box bought in partners name, registerd her name and got it again, both at same address.

Yeah did it that way, and says "Discount etc off next purchase."

Does not matter as I have a DM500c anyways ;) just checking their process of the discount etc..

Back