anybody want a house???

sadly i have to sell it as ive bought a small back to back now it will be a shame to see it go but ive still got the bentley :)

quote "Approached through a pair of large ornate wrought iron gates and reached via one of the first ever heated marble driveways, " LOL

Lmao Im dreading even trying to get on the property ladder first, never mind a house like this maybe something worth at least 700% less than this. 22 Bedrooms and 22 Bathrooms would ya really need that many you could move your whole family in and still have plenty of room.

Check out the garden
The property sits in over 58 acres of landscaped gardens and mature private woodland. Carefully divided into different areas to appeal to all tastes, it includes formal gardens, a dramatic lake and 10 metre fountain, formal lawns and several ponds. Paved pathways lead through the gardens and run alongside an ornamental stream.

Last edited:
that house is fab :)

couldnt afford that winning the lottery 10 times PMSL !!

still, whats the point having a posh house.. i dont know no one posh to come see me LOL

I think I'll wait a couple of months, should go down 20% by then.

You could probably move in without the real new residents noticing.

If only even winning the lottery wouldnt give you enough cash to buy that ha ha but its nice to dream :)

And a wonder if the rolls on the drive comes free lol

I could buy two of those....

If i started drug dealing, committing fraud, robbing people :proud:

is that a council house by any chance?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Approached through a pair of large ornate wrought iron gates and reached via one of the first ever heated marble driveways

ffs,,,what the fook do they need that for

That's one neat staircase tho, you could do a Tony Montoya, Welcome to my little fwend.:proud:

Let me check my piggy bank... i think i may just have enough! lol :banana:

Back