any1 tried this image?

Manny

Member ++
Reaction score
a/u and key copy blase trinity final update x2? anyone tried it seen it on big maq tool bar? for dbox x2

Looks like people are posting updated fixed images in the down load section, i'd imagine they are like the previous releases but with the new au fixes included. Not tried em yet, but would love to see andromeda fixed in there. great image!

Looks like people are posting updated fixed images in the down load section, i'd imagine they are like the previous releases but with the new au fixes included. Not tried em yet, but would love to see andromeda fixed in there. great image!

why is andromeda so good?

Suck it and see. I tried it found it very user friendly. Great picture and options. The LCD is awesome and just looked so modern compared with other images. Only an opinion, you like what suits you! I just loved this image, bridges old skool with new. Why not give it a try and see what you think.

Already there doh! should check befoe i post! sorry!

Back