Any way get k1 of NDS 0*83

cak7

Reaction score
can't get cline/nline for market, how to get dcw and ecw/K1 for nds 0*83?

any good way can do that ?

thanks

Cak7 = Chinese STB factory server operator in freeloader mode 😂

Cak7 = Chinese STB factory server operator in freeloader mode 😂
lol, you can't sell any cline to african again, because all is dead. stop stupid idea. you are keep sold account to our market almost 4 years, even you told me you are stay in china long term and worked within many china factory, and want meet with me in china, only big problem within me because i am stay in africa .

funny guy 🤣🤣🤣

lol, you can't sell any cline to african again, because all is dead. stop stupid idea. you are keep sold account to our market almost 4 years, even you told me you are stay in china long term and worked within many china factory, and want meet with me in china, only big problem within me because i am stay in africa .

funny guy 🤣🤣🤣
lol , GZILINGZ = CRAZYB!TCH = STRAAAMBOARD = TRACKED! 🤣

You must be very proud of yourself being nothing more than a trader and chit chatter 😘

You must be very proud of yourself being nothing more than a trader and chit chatter 😘
your private server =====game over . is big effect with your buiness. lol

many african know you are using different skype and nikename , you only need money and nothing give help in all forum

Why should me or anyone else help you keep your Chinese factory IKS server running?
Just look at your threads and posts: looking for another solution and provider on a weekly schedule 😅

i not need your help, you can meet with many china factory and make business, only stupid chinese belive in you . but your server is gone,
just hope the police arrest you.

lol

Does your smartcard operate in mode 83? Can you show us some oscam log with level 4 beforehand? Otherwise, you are going to waste your time.

Back