Any truth

fallenhalo

Inactive User
Reaction score
A friend if a friend who works for ntl in darlington told them yesterday that nthell were sending a update to knock all "dodgey" boxes off !! How can they distinguish between a so called dodgey box and a subbed and could they do it just wondered if anyone else had heard anything

mate we hear this every month or so i would not think nowt ov it and if it does ever happen worry about it then

they have been doing it for the last 12 months m8

thing is, we just put them back on.............lol..............

thats why DW is so good.................

fallenhalo said:
A friend if a friend who works for ntl in darlington told them yesterday that nthell were sending a update to knock all "dodgey" boxes off !! How can they distinguish between a so called dodgey box and a subbed and could they do it just wondered if anyone else had heard anything

the 69-er method they call it m8, "i just hope we get some xmas tv"

just been told by the t/w representitive for the local υπέρ,{ t/rolls are getting knocked on the head this comeing monday, "looks like there going to replace them with the 69-er on an hourly basis}-------- looks like we wont be doing much tampering on the box front m8, {if you know what i mean}

i must be dumb cos i dont know what your on about m8 69-er t/rolls ? can you be more specific please m8 ty

i can assure you this is a load of bull lol
their wont be anythin to 'kill off' the boxes for quite some time

mabye cause i work for a cable company and i know...
vod on all channels just isnt possible, would take far too much b/w

keyrolling does knock off a lot of boxes for people who use funcards and have no method of updating it.

CC main focus is HDTV.

i was sorta wonderin about the 69ers LOL never mind the keys rollin!

TWOBEERCANS said:
i was sorta wonderin about the 69ers LOL never mind the keys rollin!

Its a cornet with half a flake...................................sorry i'll get my coat:BLOBBY:

Back