Any new movies flying about ? iron man etc

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
been looking through rapid share and nzbs cant find any decent copys of iron man are new movies as it happens if anyone has seen any good movies lately are has any links nzbs can you give me a pm please been a while since i saw a good flick :proud:

I noticed "In Bruges" is out now. I saw it at the cinema, and it's very funny. It might not be what you're looking for, but I thought it was great.

I noticed "In Bruges" is out now. I saw it at the cinema, and it's very funny. It might not be what you're looking for, but I thought it was great.

cheers i like all sorts anyway ill have a go at that cheers

I've only found IronMan as a cam so far m8
There is a good copy of Cloverfield out now if you haven't seen it. As far fetched as a boat-load of shite from China, but I ended up watching it all lol

Curly

your right about cloverfield you did well to watch it all the way through i managed about 20 mins not many good movies out at the min looks like ill have to wait just pisses you off sometimes when you wanna watch a movie but theres nowt to watch think ill get my old dvd collection out the loft carlitos way tonight i think ive watched it about 20 times lol

a excellent movie that passed the cinamas was (king of new york) its one of my favs I can recommend to all great movie also (hard men) is a great watch.

your right about cloverfield you did well to watch it all the way through i managed about 20 mins not many good movies out at the min looks like ill have to wait just pisses you off sometimes when you wanna watch a movie but theres nowt to watch think ill get my old dvd collection out the loft carlitos way tonight i think ive watched it about 20 times lol

a excellent movie that passed the cinamas was (king of new york) its one of my favs I can recommend to all great movie also (hard men) is a great watch.

The one with Christopher Walken, good choice my friend had it on DVD for a long time, got it from Lovefilm and DVD Shrinkd it, one of the best gangster movies ever.

Back