Any MotoGP fans here?

I wouldn't be too dissapointed if Alex Rins got a win,he's really exciting to watch.

And if Suzi Perry is reading this try commentating in biker boots rather than high heels...its a better look :)

EDITED: i forget people haven't watched it yet.....

Last edited:
That was a fun race, I hope Marquez's injury takes a few more races before he's fit too ride. We better not say anymore for those who haven't watched it yet.

yes i love motoGp
big fa valentino rossi ,but this moment and as Portuguese fa Oliveira my favorite .

I watched the Moto3 and Moto2 races on Sunday evening but I avoided this thread until after I watched the MotoGP race this evening Bob but thanks for deleting your earlier post, even though I didn't see it, as there will be others like me who don't always watch it live no doubt :)

I enjoyed all 3 races but they need to do something to stop people knocking McPhee off as he was in with a good chance of the win this week wasn't he. Maybe someone should tell him to get to the front and stay there for the whole of the race in future, or find where that magnet is attached to his bike or his leathers and leave it in the garage.

I hear you Sandra, me and my brother have a bet to see how long Mcphee lasts before he gets knocked off.
Its such a shame as it can't always be his fault.
With every moto GP race thsat goes by i'm becoming a bigger fan of Alex Rins,he hasn't got the straight line speed of the Ducatis but he's always seems to be in the top 5.
Love the bit about his magnet hehe.

Coverage of main motoGP race has changed time,
Now starts at 12:30

Any idea why GP race was switched with GP2 to 12:30?
Only thing i can think of was heat on track,but motoGP 2 had to do it instead?
Come on @Sandra51 giz a clue...:)

Nice one @joe516

It was supposedly because of the funeral for Prince Philip so that they didn't conflict, but it did seem a little strange to me.

Sorry Bob it was the F1 qualifying on Saturday that they changed the times for not the MotoGP.

I don't know why they switched the MotoGP and Moto 2 races round but they started the Moto 3 race earlier than they usually do so maybe it was to try and avoid the F1 and MotoGP races clashing, but why they can't have the F1 and MotoGP races on alternative weekends, especially when they are both in Europe, is ridiculous as there were no races last weekend and there are none next weekend then they are both on again the following weekend.

Back