Any Man U fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

langland

Elite Member
Reaction score
If any of you Man U fans who think you are gonna win the Premiership next season would like to put your money where your mouth is put your name down here for all to see and PM me with the amount you would like to wager.

I don't expect many takers

Typical Scoucers at it again. Instead of making a bet for Liverpool winning the PL next season, your going against United winning it for the 3rd year running.
If I was a betting man I would wait until Euro 2008 to see some of Utd players who need to sign contracts, Ronaldo not being one of them.
I'm confident if we keep Tevez and sign another striker and right midfielder, we will be champions come again next season.
However the only team to match or beat us next season will be chelsea.

How about put some bets down for - Will Utd do a double over Liverpool again in the PL for the 5th season running?

I never bet on my team so will not put money on United winning the league but i will say it will be between Man Utd and Chelsea again if teams stay the same the now all teams will make signins lets wait and see who they are. Liverpool need to spend more wisely not wasting £20 million on Gareth Barry come on hes good but not £20million

Typical Scoucers at it again. Instead of making a bet for Liverpool winning the PL next season, your going against United winning it for the 3rd year running.

We're about to spend £30m on Gareth Barry and James Milner and you want us to bet on livepool to win the league.

Its between Man Utd and Chelsea again.

Hiya bud, well I've never bet a penny in my life not on lottery, football, anything. But I'll stick my neck out and say we're good to win it with or without the soon to be player of the year. I'll donate £20 to a charity or local welfare organisation if we didnt as a way of not betting.

Although, it may be worth asking this question after the transfers have finished. As with likely mass exodus round the other "top 3 teams" it could be an unpredictable year for them, but we're probably only losing one of our most influential players so am confident we can pick up where we left off.

how bout you put a bet on that Liverpool with make at least 4th next season!!!

lmfao are you insinuating liverpool will beet united to the 1st spot??? muahhahahaha

ill bet ya no problem £100 if we win u owe me 100 if we dont win ill give u 100.

Guys, aren't we forgetting stoke? They are real premier league champions...Hull as well.

Anyway, it'll be between Man Utd and Chelsea. If Wenger gets some signings, he could well be in the race. Liverpool need a stronger team, imo they are too weak to challenge for the premier league. Benitez is stupid!

il bet you £50 that man u finish above liverpool next season.

Off topic, how long is it until you scousers finish building the so called stanley park 60,000 capacity. Anyway, utd ave largest club stadium in england...

I'm confident if we keep Tevez and sign another striker and right midfielder, we will be champions come again next season.

IF? we will keep Tevez for at least 1 more season =)

and lol at this thread...make a thread bout gambling money for ur own damn team to win something rather than another team not winning something

Off topic, how long is it until you scousers finish building the so called stanley park 60,000 capacity. Anyway, utd ave largest club stadium in england...
more room for bigheads

The thread was created on a basis that Scoucers need some happiness as they dont get it from their own team or the team results, so there only other way is through Utd.
However last 5 seasons were unbeaten against Liverpool in the PL and weve won more trophys, played better football, got a better manager, fan base, squad .... need I go on.

If I was a betting man I would bet £100 that United will finish on top of Liverpool next season.

The only positive they got out of last season was that Torres was the only foreign player who scored the most goals in his first season.

Other than that, they were shite. We did the double over them, and of course won the double!

I didn't expect any takers

You seem to have misread some post, myself and another man u fan have already stated we are willing to bet we will win and stated what we would do with money if we didnt.

What more did you want?

Any takers on Liverpool taking the premiership? Ignore this question as its simply a response to this silly thread but thanks for taking such an interest in our team.

You seem to have misread some post, myself and another man u fan have already stated we are willing to bet we will win and stated what we would do with money if we didnt.

What more did you want?

Any takers on Liverpool taking the premiership? Ignore this question as its simply a response to this silly thread but thanks for taking such an interest in our team.

Show me the post where a Man U fan thinks that they are gonna win the league next season, and are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

I haven't seen a suitable reply and I have not received any PMs on this.

And all those Man U fans that were shouting that they were gonna definitely win the league next year have gone very quiet.

What a penis! Why did you start this thread ?

The reason that I started the thread was because I was fed up of seeing posts from Man U fans saying that they are going to win the league easy next season.

I wanted to see if their balls were as big as their mouths.

Guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back