Reaction score
Hi guys

Im ICT technician in school and i have done a websites for schools

take a look what i done so far.

Wakeman School Main Page

tell me what else can i add on tht websites and what need for change

i will look forward in your comments abt this websites

from djsoni

It looks good, I like the navigation buttons and the clock.

However, I really dont like the use of frames, it makes the website look to "fiddly".

Also, some of the images didnt really fit the theme of the website (eg. the vacancies & contact page, it had some tech-style images that clashed with the 'traditional school' feel).

Just my opinion anyway :proud:

Hi Ma.

thanks for your comments.. so what images shall i put in the contact n vacinces and so on.. wat ur idea?

something along the lines of this:

4002lg.jpg

nah to be honest, i dont know much about design but in my opinion those images on your website stood out as if out of place.

I think it's good. You've done a good job. With the third frame along though, with the bitesize picture link, it isnt wide enough, it only half gets on for me. Also, word of advice, to make your website look ALOT more professional only use san serif fonts. Like verdana and arial. Also, i dont really like the colour scheme, at least change that greeny grey in the background, coz that is really ugly, no offense.

Also, those pictures that randomly change, that's good, but have you considered a banner kinda thing. This is my schools website, perhaps you could do a banner like on here with all the pictures kinda interlaced. Youll see what i mean:

:: Longhill School :: Welcome::

But it's good man well done

hi mate
thanks for your comments.
well as far the colours of background greeny and grey is school uniform colour and al lthe teachers loves it . so stick with tht..

well as far banner.. things there is no room on my websites.. but do stick wit random pics of schools.
im thinkin to change the name of school in different style but im not sure..

also im thinkin to add school calender on there aswel, just thinkin what kind of calender i want to put up

i like ur sites very nice. u shud add sumthin school finder, and some art gallery
its just an ideas. tht all. but all good sites, yellow.. i dont like yellow its too bright.. no offence..

im thinkin to put google search below the biteseize section , its hard to do javascript of google search , any idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
put games on em from my site :proud:
i also have affiliate and advertising programs available though if you want to help generate traffic ;)

Looking good, just a few comments

1. The Tabs/buttons along the top (message from head etc) look uneven because of the varying widths.
2. Frame at top seems a bit too deep for overall look of page.
3. As mentioned previously, frame on RHS too narrow for content in it. I personally and probably others also don't like having to scroll sideways, or for that matter within frames on screen ( your main info window) better to just have to scroll the whole page.
4. At bottom left of page half of the 'External Links' txt is showing but cant scroll down to see rest.

bit hard to do scrolling wit whole pages..

Last edited:
well how can i make my page tht can scroll altogether? i tryed it once its bit akward...

Its looking good but your vertical menu is slightly covered b the main frame in IE

Back