any ideas how i can find an adress by name and number

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys i purchased something off ebay the twat wont reply to my emails nor has he sent the item i bought anyhow i have his name and landline number is there any way i can this feckers address?? any help will be great i need to pay this a*sehole a visit or send some heavys round

if anyone knows him that will be even better!

scott major

penzance
Cornwall
United Kingdom

no mate infobel? never heard of it mate ill search on google now been searching people finder etc for ages

i mean look at his feedback now it was ok when i bought my items now look at it feck me im not the only one he's ripped

feedback

Last edited:
you can also request contact info from ebay - they will email you about it.

had a similar problem a few months back like this, found the seller and called him. His mum answered the phone and I threatend them both with the police unless I got my money back

looks like he decided to do a massive hit and run, had some gen items in there so ebay and paypal will say people are still getting there items when u complain.
What a total S*** that guy is, i hope you get his details and hang him from the nearest lamp post.
Just hope you didn't loose much money to this guy mate

you can also request contact info from ebay - they will email you about it.

had a similar problem a few months back like this, found the seller and called him. His mum answered the phone and I threatend them both with the police unless I got my money back

ive got his contact details mate all ive got from ebay is in the 1st post but no address :(

thanks for all your help guys hopefully ill find his address somewhere with the help of you guys

might be him looks like a dodgy character wonder what his surname is

I belive its major, hes from penzance as well. On the 192, its got him with a women and on the myspace he says he's had long term girl friend which is likely to be her, living in the same residence, he also says hes in furniture trade.

I beleive this his is Myspace, i did search on his name only 3 pages showed up most from the US, but this guy from Cornwall so could well be him, i could be wrong tho :FRIGHT:

hes from Penzence as well.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=185284910

He went to the same school as the friends reunited one, but on there he says he has been married for 2 years and works on a Fruit and Veg stall.

Victoria Pinhammer is the girls name I can find associated with him, but now Victoria Major.

Last edited:
I was going to say Electoral roll but DW's very own X-Factor contestant (Earwigg) had already said that.

I must say that you lot are like a bunch of Jack Russells chasing a RAT and wont be happy until you get him....excellent work lads.

Back