any idea if anyones close to chipping this box

slippy999

Inactive User
Reaction score
any idea if anyones close to chipping this box. i cant believe sonys security is that good or is it no one can be bothered having a go.

there aint enough decent games out imo to warrant chipping this box

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

there are plenty of decent games, just no one willing to wreck a £400 pound console for a few games downloaded off the net.

If it is any consolation, I made some chips near my PS3 last night. They were very tasty.

there aint enough decent games out imo to warrant chipping this box

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I expect this guy is a 360 fanboi, I have both and if it wernt for the fact my 360 can play 'backups' and I had to choose which games to buy and for what system it would def be the PS3

I expect this guy is a 360 fanboi, I have both and if it wernt for the fact my 360 can play 'backups' and I had to choose which games to buy and for what system it would def be the PS3

Mate, I'm not sure about MFCGAVMFC being a 360 fanboy but you defintely sound like a PS3 fanboy!

Like so many other memebers here I also have both consoles and to be honest there is hardly any difference between the two....and as you rightly highlighted the 360 has the edgae cause you can play backups on it.

Both are excellent machines and have their advantages. PS3 is a lot more powerful on poaper and should get better as the new games come out for it......exclusive titles will be the key but so far all multiplatform titles look and play very similar.

I mainly use my PS3 to stream media from my PC and play Blue Ray discs….I use Xbox 360 for games for obvious reasons.

Cheers

never had an xbox in my life, i have a ps3 and also had a ps2 and ps1

there is no games on the shelf that jump out at me and shout BUY ME lol well only MGS4 i've got cod4 and gta 4 and fifa 08 which imo are the best 4 games out for the ps3 and the only i would play constant

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

PMSL, MFCGAVMFC certainly is not a Xbox fanboy. :)

Anyway, where have you all been hiding?

Our very own Uber Mod Hackmax has a working ISO loader which he wrote himself, he is needing Beta Testers and is waiting on PM's from anyone wanting to help test, get those PM's sent now, I think he said he was limiting the testers to around 50 people.

Last edited:

Our very own Uber Mod Hackmax has a working ISO loader which he wrote himself, he is needing Beta Testers and is waiting on PM's from anyone wanting to help test, get those PM's sent now, I think he said he was limiting the testers to around 50 people.

Cheers mate ;)

when did he say this?

i would mabye be up for it?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

We were discussing it on the DW IRC channel mate, a few others have confirmed it working but some ISO's are crashing, Hackmax is working on this as we speak.

I wish I had a PS3, it would be great to be invoved in such a major event. :(

where is this DW IRC channel?

i wanna be involved?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

thanks for the details witchy mate i'll get onto him and try and get a wee play with it ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

It's invite only mate, Hackmax will give you server details. :)

So what does this hack evolve mate, what games has he had running of it?

hmm i smell a wind up here.

you trying to get people to flood his inbox for a while??? lol

similar to the prank played on mairyhinge last week.

no mate it aint wind up i'm in the process of setting it up with my machine

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

oh well, seems like im wrong then. but you got to admit, its something witchy would have done to wind someone up on here lol

let us know how you get on. i hope you got newsgroup access and a 20mb connection, because these ps3 downloads are massive

Back