any idea if anyones close to chipping this box

i'm just on torrents but got 20mb will post up results when i'm allowed to

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol witchy your evil,poor haxmax,

wait for the prices of bdr burners and players to come down,there will be some major progress then

lol witchy your evil,poor haxmax,

wait for the prices of bdr burners and players to come down,there will be some major progress then

your obviously thinking along the same lines as me violentj, it was too obvious.

didnt stop me sending him a pm right enough, just incase lol

this will probably end up on the front page of maxconsole and we will have a few 100,000 new members, all pm'ing hackmax lol. so if we all try to login tomorrow and the website has completely crashed, then we know who to blame.

Last edited:
ffs this is CRAP

Witchy21k: I give you a copy of my working PS3 ISO loader and now it's public knowledge. So much for keeping it secret and selling it to the l33t hackers such as paradox.

ffs this is CRAP

Witchy21k: I give you a copy of my working PS3 ISO loader and now it's public knowledge. So much for keeping it secret and selling it to the l33t hackers such as paradox.

yeah ban his ass for at least a 100yrs

for the complete breach of trust and confidentiality lol

I will ban all users who PM me asking for beta copies. Our beta test team is full thank you very much. We don't need more testers.

I will ban all users who PM me asking for beta copies. Our beta test team is full thank you very much. We don't need more testers.

thank god i sent you a pm you before you posted that then lol.

i have already been banned before for nothing, wouldnt want to repeat it

cheers.

thats 5 days more than the last ban i got for nothing, this must be serious lol

Anyone else breaching the DW PS3 Dev teams stuff will get a PERM ban.

Me and Huggi have worked too hard on this for others to spoil it.

yeah, huggi sent me the disc via postal.

contained the files to be copied to the hard drive via usb or memory card.

i only pm'd him saturday, and it arrived today.

please note, due to huggi asking me not to, i will not make any back-ups of this disc.

if you want one, and if he is willing, pm huggi yourself and ask him.

maxconsole has reported this:

According to reports (from PS3news, be careful visiting this site if you value your PC's wellbeing), Sony has blocked a recently discovered method of installing debug firmware on a retail PS3 in firmware v2.36. Looks like Sony has both eyes firmly on the works of potential PS3 hackers...

I got a few freeze frames today whilst using the image, anyone else had this problem ?

Personally I think the more testers the better but it's Huggi's baby really so don't want to step on any toe's.

Is this what everyone is talking about? Thought its been patched at 2.36FW and up.

Tools needed:

1 ps3 system
2 ps3 hdd same size
1 retail firmware upgrade
1.80 Or 2.15 debug firmware

First format both hdd’s to the ps3 system.

Put debug firmware on a USB stick and start the update the update will first copy the files to the hdd this is good. Next you system will restart and should take you to screen that reads reads push ps button to begin update (this is past the screen that reads update will start in 30 sec and counts down just push x to continue on) at this point power off the system using the switch in the back. Do not begin the update as it will error out.

Next remove the hdd you just copied the debug firmware to and put in the second hdd. Copy the retail update to a USB stick and start the update when you get to the accept licenses screen don’t push any thing remove the hdd with the system powered on and put in the hdd with the debug firmware on it. Next accept the license agreement and the system will install the update when your finished you will have the debug firmware on your system go to system settings and check version number and you will see the debugging options.

Note for this to work your system must be below or at 1.80 for the 1.80 debug update... and below or on 2.01 for the 2.15 debug update. Just use the next version up from your current firmware version for the retail update.

no mate its an ISO loader from our very own double act of Hackmax nd Huggi but sorry i can't reveal anymore cause a dont want to be thrown out of the testing team

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

no mate its an ISO loader from our very own double act of Hackmax nd Huggi but sorry i can't reveal anymore cause a dont want to be thrown out of the testing team

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Ok mate. lol. Guess we will all hear about it soon enough. lmao

will they be able to convert this to work on the 360? LOL

No mate, the 360 already has hacked firmware and that's enough to keep most people happy .

Max and Huggi targetted the PS3 as it has no way of playing backups at all.

Most other hackers are targeting the hardware, I think Max and Huggi are playing around trying to emulate the bootloader, from what I've been told they've done an excellent job as games are now loading and playing.

I've got all these files here and around 5 PS3 ISO but no fooking PS3 to play with :(

Back