Any help please

peter271254

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,
we had a power cut today and since it came back my box has just had a load of numbers revolving and on the screen its telling me it is updating it will take a few mins,this has been going on for over an hour ,any help.
cheers
peter271254

box

What area u in m8 ?????? sounds like Tw Dont unplug the box just yet ?????????wots ur area

Just leave it M8......i had a 4001 which took ages to complete the update...it will eventually kick in !!

Hi i am in TW area with pace 1000 box using a funcard at the moment because the atmega not working. it just keeps rolling with all these numbers
cheers
peter

have you tried rebooting it mate? was the feed on ?

rebooted

Hi m8 just went down and switched off and on again,numbers started rolling again on the tv it tells me my box is being updated,
the numbers have now stopped and it say LAIt or La1t on the small screen
cheers
peter

I had exactly the same issue with a pace 4001 on Sunday unplugged it took out the card and booted it again was okay again with 10 mins don't know if this will help you but it worked okay for me.

Take the red jumper out from the box for a few minutes, re-insert the red jumper.

Switch the box back on and wait for the numbers to complete the rolling process.

The channels should then appear like usual.

max10 said:
Take the red jumper out from the box for a few minutes, re-insert the red jumper.

Switch the box back on and wait for the numbers to complete the rolling process.

The channels should then appear like usual.

do this and just leave it over night, it should sort itself out.

DO NOT remove your red jumper unless you have the means to reset your netid.

Box Tw

Ur in a TW area as i suspected m8 its trying to update Tw av rolled out the vod its trying to update new cr and it a 1000 it wont take the latest cr it will keep booting and booting till dooms day i am sorry to say:eek:

mmg123 said:
Ur in a TW area as i suspected m8 its trying to update Tw av rolled out the vod its trying to update new cr and it a 1000 it wont take the latest cr it will keep booting and booting till dooms day i am sorry to say:eek:

Mine did the same thing a few weeks back,

I left it on overnight then powered off and watched the numbers fly by...waited then
repeated the power off and it worked fine - its a Paec 1000 too....

Back