Any good ?

Yeah i got a free voucher to join for a week, seems good. The guy that runs it is nice. :)

Took a punt on a one month membership. Looks really good quality.

Does anyone know if it does 3pms and foreign footy?

not sure, i first saw it mentioned in july, but could be up a lot longer than that for all i know

this site seems the best to me and picture quality is ok and it stayed on the whole game i havent found better than this so far.

Quick question for all the users of this streaming site.
Just wondered if you had donwloaded and used the program to stream to the desktop i.e. did you download and use the virtualseasonplayer4.1installer.exe ??
The only reason I'm asking is that I was wondering if it is safe to use, i.e. free from viruses and malaware etc.
I'm currently using the webplayer in my internet browser and everything is okay, I signed up for a month just as a trial.
What do you think is it safe to download and use the .exe ???
Any help would be welcome.

can you get the spl on that site as well or is it just the english prem

the streams on DW aren't bad and they are free: [DLMURL="http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/gamelivestream.php"]Digital World Presents - Live Football European Satellite Guide[/DLMURL]

although this site is very cheap and looks like good quality :)

just wonered if anyone knows whether I could use another streaming video player to view the streams from the site in the original post, I don't find the stream player very user friendly ?\
I'd ideally like to use the player so that it's always on top when I'm browsing the tinernet.

can you get the spl on that site as well or is it just the english prem
been on it for 4 weeks now, used free coupons for 3weeks, then paid for 1month... £3,, think you will get some spl games but not as many as epl... also get some foreign stuff.
and there's some films as well..
i have used myp2p.net for few years , find it very good, some streams can be a bit iffy, but "yes" tv on it was spot on for 3pm games on saturday...

sorry, its.. myp2p.eu

Last edited:
Back