• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

any free nappies or wipes

hi does any1 no where i can get any free nappies or baby wipes,just had a baby girl,,,many thanks rabbit

manutd4life

Inactive User
i noticed sainsburys are doin 1/3 off napies if this is a help and congratulations mate.

Dazza

Inactive User
Not free, but we found Makro were usually the cheapest on the WetWipes, but you got to wait for them to have them on offer... Which they do about three months or so... We'd try and buy enough to see us through until the next offer came on...

IIRC, the missus said the nappies worked out cheaper at Tesco's/Boots, as again they used to have them on offer... (Though thinking about it, that might have been as he got older and in bigger sizes...)

havelln

VIP Member
VIP Member
asda are doing huggies wipes for 1 pound a pack very good price and great product

You can have mine - there're a little soiled only used once, im sure me little one woudln't mind .LOL

msidgwick

Inactive User
morrisons have johnsons wipes a box of 6 for £5 or pampers box of 9 for £7 i know its not free but works out cheaper than a £1 per pack for decent wipes. between 77p and 83p per pack depending which ones you buy.