Any Dog Lovers? and what do you have

We have 5 border collies so never a dull moment. Dogs are very goog companions.

lmao I thought I was bad with 2
border collies lol and you have 5 lol ,I feel for you bro lol.Picture 002.jpg
my 2

Me and my gf have a Hovawart (age 5) and Austrailian shepherd (age 1.5), we use for tracking, person seek etc.
537710_10150865632215794_341369708_n.jpg
20131123_134134.jpg

Here's my crazy ass Patterdale, Willo, he's only 2.

gzF0abY.jpg

G67wVtol.jpg

I have a loveable Rotty. Was never a dog person, the GF wanted to get one. Never looked back. Was aprehensive over the Rotty with the slight stigma they sometimes have. What a softy tho. haha

I have a black lab and he is absolutely nuts! good fun though but rediculous amounts of energy!

I love looking after dogs, we dog foster for the local dog charity. Don't have one of my own currently due to working in an office 9 - 5. Time to change that this year (career so I can work from home) as a life without a dog is not a life worth living in my opinion!

I love looking after dogs, we dog foster for the local dog charity. Don't have one of my own currently due to working in an office 9 - 5. Time to change that this year (career so I can work from home) as a life without a dog is not a life worth living in my opinion!
Great to here you are doing your bit for the dog charity mate well done. Are you going to open up some sort of dog minding/walking idea??. Good luck with your new career @dtm83 and keep us informed of your progress.
slider_puppykisses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I currently work in the rail industry, office based. I have been for the past 10 years and it bores me to tears lol. My plan is to build websites online and make money through affiliate sales & adsense and I'm training to be a counsellor which won't make me rich but will be fulfilling. Then I will be at home a lot so can have my own dog(s).

Dog minding is a possibility though, on a small scale. I recently did it for one person who has passed my details onto someone else who also needs a dogsitter so could be possibilities there :)

Thanks. I currently work in the rail industry, office based. I have been for the past 10 years and it bores me to tears lol. My plan is to build websites online and make money through affiliate sales & adsense and I'm training to be a counsellor which won't make me rich but will be fulfilling. Then I will be at home a lot so can have my own dog(s).

Dog minding is a possibility though, on a small scale. I recently did it for one person who has passed my details onto someone else who also needs a dogsitter so could be possibilities there :)
Nice one mate keep us informed and best wishes for your future career. :)

I'm the bloke who sees all the Mongrels/cross breeds that have been at jerry greens rescue centre for too long and end up taking them home..
Wether they're old,infirm.
I'm more about giving the elder dog the best last few years of their lives..
Maybe someone might do the same for me hehe

The one i've got now is 13 years old and looks like a black fox... If i had a penny for the times i get told that lol

Photo @ukbob :)

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one mate keep us informed and best wishes for your future career. :)

Thanks for the well wishes. Funny enough in the last 5 weeks a lot has changed. I quit the corporate job and have decided to set-up a dog walking business. I go on a lot of different forums but am more of a lurker normally. But maybe writing these ideas down and you mentioning the dog walking idea was the catalyst I needed! :proud: It just goes to show that what we say to others in all areas of life including through a computer can have a big effect, either positive or not.

My website is more or less built, insurance sorted, forms drafted out, uniform to order tomorrow and I'm about to have a batch of 5000 flyers printed so I can go posting around the local area and hopefully get enough business to make it a full time job.

Cheers.

Thanks for the well wishes. Funny enough in the last 5 weeks a lot has changed. I quit the corporate job and have decided to set-up a dog walking business. I go on a lot of different forums but am more of a lurker normally. But maybe writing these ideas down and you mentioning the dog walking idea was the catalyst I needed! :proud: It just goes to show that what we say to others in all areas of life including through a computer can have a big effect, either positive or not.

My website is more or less built, insurance sorted, forms drafted out, uniform to order tomorrow and I'm about to have a batch of 5000 flyers printed so I can go posting around the local area and hopefully get enough business to make it a full time job.

Cheers.
That is great news mate, and in time you could open up boarding kennels to mind your friends and neighbours dogs while they are on holiday. If your good lady is handy why not try the dog grooming bit?. Keep me informed mate and the best of luck for your future career. :)

Just sharing my pet's pic. This is Jacob, a Labrador X Retriever pup.Jacob.jpg

I've got a old blind golden retriever, does so well when out and about, just a few bumps every now and then.

Back