Any Darkbox Hd Owners In?

nirelandguy

Member ++
Reaction score
I darn't post this on you know where as they have gave me a warning about complaining about the piece of c$$p. We wait 2 months for an update, and what do we get? An update to fix motor setting, which there wasn't even a problem with. Still no ITV HD, and the menu system is still the worst I have ever come across. EG, try and edit your channels, Say you want to edit Astra 2 and remove all the data crap, you go to edit, You can not select Astra 2, you have to trail through all the channels, and if you have from 42e-30w thats about 4000 channels you have to trawl through, you can't select encryption on anything. Same if you want to move channels etc.

I think its time to cut my losses,

Any other DB owners in? Are you happy with your receiver?

phone the shop m8, tell them their customer service on the site sucks ass, and if they dont give you a refund youll go to paypal as its not fit for what it was advertised to do as well as trading standards ;)

phone the shop m8, tell them their customer service on the site sucks ass, and if they dont give you a refund youll go to paypal as its not fit for what it was advertised to do as well as trading standards ;)

Dispute opened posted and am about to get banned from Al$hat thankfully for posting this.

Whatever mate, If the menu is supposed to deteriorate and the box lock up then yes it is a very good receiver, Your easily pleased. As for my behaviour, Its better than sucking Albanian C*ck
I]

That crowd sicken my happiness :( gRRRRR

Last edited:
Dispute opened posted and am about to get banned from Al$hat thankfully for posting this.

Whatever mate, If the menu is supposed to deteriorate and the box lock up then yes it is a very good receiver, Your easily pleased. As for my behaviour, Its better than sucking Albanian C*ck
I]

That crowd sicken my happiness :( gRRRRR

lmfao m8 :)

for some strange reason, i dont seem to be able to find any reference to a post like the one you describe lol

you must be the only complaint theyve ever had, as ive not found any others on the site either lol

mucking fuppets :proud:

They obviously don't like you calling a spade a spade (or a turd a turd) lol

Thier rule #22

22. Derogatory and unfair negative remarks regarding our Sponsors or their products will result in membership to this forum being terminated.

You're better off on this board anyway m8. Most patches get posted here too :)

Curly

lmfao m8 :)

for some strange reason, i dont seem to be able to find any reference to a post like the one you describe lol

you must be the only complaint theyve ever had, as ive not found any others on the site either lol

mucking fuppets :proud:
you looking in the wrong places mate

I wonder did they send this in badness just to sicken me after I sent the box back and got banned.

We don't stop here at *****

To celebrate the beginning of Euro2008, and because we have this great box that just came out, the Darkbox HD Rev 2008 Usb-Sata-PVR, we just managed to get ITV HD on it, one day before they started broadcasting.

For all funs of football they will like watch Euro2008 matches in HD mode now they have big options

ITV HD and BBC HD both this channels are now avalble in DARKBOX HD .

From us to all members,

Enjoy!!!!

i had that email as well lol

did you get a refund then m8?

cant believe they banned you for complaining, actually, yes, i can believe it lol, people have been banned for less

i had that email as well lol

did you get a refund then m8?

cant believe they banned you for complaining, actually, yes, i can believe it lol, people have been banned for less

Yep, refund no bother at all, I thought there would be hassel but no, I am now going to get a TM 6900 instead

Back